Summer Intern Application
Hey there! Thank you so much for your interest in the Keeping the Creativity Summer Internship! Check out details below and please fill out the form to submit your application.
- 4-6 hours of work a week (a local Birmingham, AL intern is ideal, but not necessary)
- Work can be done remotely, but if you are local, there will be some in-person meetings as well
- graphic design (familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Canva are a plus)
- copywriting and editing
- social media content creation and scheduling
- basic website design and maintenance
You're the perfect intern if you:
- are creative
- are excited about new ideas
- think outside of the box
- have an entrepreneurial spirit
- are ready to learn new things
*Please note that this internship is unpaid, but there will be an opportunity for compensation at the end of the semester based on your performance!